- Hopeful (or outright happy) endings are my jam. I would prefer for all of my requested characters to still be alive at the end of the story. I don't mind if the story goes in a darker or angstier direction before that, though (in fact I quite like it).
- I love many of the classic slash tropes, especially fake dating, wake up married, kidfic, emotional misunderstandings, pining. Wacky dilemma tropes like bodyswap, sudden mind reading, cursed to tell the truth, etc are also really fun for me. Even if I haven't specifically suggested it for a fandom, I'd be thrilled to receive them.
- breakup-makeup/getting back together stories are the greatest of all time. I love the agony of the break-up and then the cautious learning to trust someone who hurt you again.
- I like a range of different tones, many different styles of AU, etc. I like reading stuff close to the tone of whichever canon and I like reading stuff that takes those characters and puts them in stories of different tones - darker, lighter, different contexts, pornier, epistolary ...
- I love canon-divergence AUs where one thing happened differently and then ...
- If the porn muse takes you, go with it with my blessing. My significant squicks are bloodplay and scat. My significant kinks are the gamut of power exchange, d/s, etc kinks. I am never married to any particular character being the top or the bottom (I do have some preferences for original work, but I'll note those in that section).
- I don't enjoy rape recovery as a plotpoint
- Deathfic, sickfic, and H/C are also things I would prefer not to receive.
NOTE: there are Shadowhunters spoilers under the cut, and probably also vague Critical Role ones.
( Fandoms: Critical Role, Young Wizards, Shadowhunters, Gilmore Girls )
I hope there's something that inspires you here - good luck and have fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with.